Black Friday Cyber Monday Bootcamp
$147.00 CAD– Sold Out
Are you ready for the BIGGEST money making quarter of the year?
Many conscious brands choose to opt out of Black Friday-Cyber Monday (BFCM) - which is a BIG mistake.
I understand the desire to not come off 'salesy', the aversion to pushing unnecessary consumption, and the feeling like you can't possibly match the discounts of larger brands - however, BFCM is a great opportunity to generate revenue for your purpose-driven brand.
And guess what? More revenue = more impact. You can hire more. You can make your supply chain more sustainable. You can grow, and take the share of wallet away from brands who don't want to do good in the world.
Join the Black Friday Cyber Monday Bootcamp
In this 2-hour LIVE workshop, I'll walk you through all of the steps of how to plan a well-thought out, profitable and sustainable Black Friday sale that aligns with your values.
There will only be 30 spots available, and if you can't join live, the recording will be emailed to you within 48-hours.
- Date: TO BE CONFIRMED either Saturday, September 26th, 2020 OR/ Saturday, October 3rd, 2020.
- Time: 1pm EST
- Duration: 2-hours (we will have a short break mid-way, but could be longer!)
- Where: Demio live platform (will be recorded), pre-work/workbook hosted on Thinkific
What you'll learn:
- Why Black Friday Cyber Monday is worth participating in this year
- How to analyze your sales and inventory data to determine what to promote (and what not to promote)
- How to pre-promote your sale for maximum impact
- What you need to consider when launching a BFCM sale
- How to promote your sale so that you get maximum traffic during BFCM
- How to make sure the sale aligns with your brand's values
- How to track metrics and set KPIs (key performance indicators) to see if the sale was a success
- Open Q+A on Black Friday Cyber Monday success secrets with me!
What you'll get:
- Digital copy of the Black Friday-Cyber Monday Bootcamp workbook (PDF, Word or Pages version)
- Black Friday-Cyber Monday planning spreadsheet (Compatible with Excel, Numbers or Google sheets)
- Access to Thinkific for course recording and resources