Tips and Tricks to Revamp your eCommerce Store
When you’re shopping in-person, you want a seamless and stress-free experience. This also applies when you’re online shopping. Having an organized website with clear navigation and aesthetically-pleasing pictures can help you turn your website visitors into customers.
If your data is showing that you have a low conversion rate, you may want to give your website a second look and see how you can make it better for your ideal customers. Maybe your pictures aren’t reflecting the quality of your products or maybe visitors are getting confused by your page layouts.
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing actionable tips that you can use to improve your website and get your dream customers purchasing from you right away.
Ultimately, you want to make sure that your website has a clear message and can easily guide your visitors to where they should go next. Luckily, you don’t need to be a professional web designer to make these changes. So, grab a pen and paper and let’s improve your conversion rate!
Have a listen to episode 21 from season 3 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- How can you take your long-term goals and break them down
- How to align your team while working remotely
- How to use analytics to set weekly goals
- This episode is sponsored by NOISSUE. NoIssue makes customized, sustainable packaging for small brands. Go to noissue.ca and use code BRAVEBOSS for 10% off your order.
- Get a Shopify store with a FREE 90-day trial
- Get my FREEBIE 5 Ways to 5X your email marketing + Sign-up to be notified for my upcoming email marketing course
- Follow me on Instagram @kristisoomer and @braveandboss