Lessons Learned from 2020
I think it’s safe to say that 2020 has been a rollercoaster that none of us were prepared to ride. From the global pandemic to the accelerated rise of eCommerce to social injustices being brought to light, this year has caused a myriad of emotions for entrepreneurs, especially if you’re an ethically-driven brand.
Whether you’ve experienced unprecedented growth during the pandemic or have seen a decline in your revenue, there are lessons we can all take from this past year. We’ve seen a huge shift in consumer shopping behaviours that place the focus on supporting local and ethical brands and we’ve also seen how important knowing your profit margins and having back-up inventory can be. So what can we expect for the upcoming season?
On this season’s final episode, I’m sharing a rundown of the key learnings from this crazy year and why it’s so important to focus on the long game.
Plus, listen until the end to learn more about my email marketing masterclass, where I’ll help you transform your entire email approach. From understanding analytics to improving your open rates and writing strong copy, I have you covered.
Have a listen to episode 40 from season 3 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- How can we adapt to shifting consumer habits?
- How am I preparing for a potential second wave?
- Why your team’s bandwidth is so important for the long-run
- What's holding YOU back from $25k months in your online store? Take my FREE quiz and find out
- Get a Shopify store with a 90-day FREE trial
- Get my FREEBIE 5 Ways to 5X your email marketing + Sign-up to learn about upcoming email marketing course
- Follow me on Instagram @kristisoomer
- Join our FREE facebook group for ecommerce store owners https://www.facebook.com/groups/braveandboss