How to Create a Strategic Plan for 2020
Give yourself a round of applause for getting to the end of the year. 👏🏻 Now, get ready for a comprehensive 2020 planning session.
December is definitely a busy time of the year, and when opportunities arise, planning is usually one of the first things to get pushed back. But, having a detailed plan and setting goals for the year is so important if you want to scale up your business.
On this week’s episode, I’m walking you through all of the spreadsheets and documents that you will need to plan your business strategy, including goal-setting, marketing, and production planning.
So, grab a pen and paper, and follow along as I share my steps for getting ready for the new year. Plus, make sure to check out the resources below to help you achieve your goals.
Have a listen to episode 37 from season 2 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- How to set revenue goals on an annual, quarterly, and monthly basis
- The key performance indicators (KPIs) that you should be tracking
- The importance of a cash flow forecast - and how you can make one
- How to turn your marketing goals into an integrated marketing calendar
- Goal-Making Calculator + eCourse
- How I Create and Execute a Marketing Plan
- How to Create a 1-Month Marketing Plan in 1 Day
- How to Achieve Any Goal
- Achieve Your Goal by Making it Smaller