How to Ace Your Next Product Launch
Tired of hearing about webinars and evergreen funnels to launch online courses?
Me too. That's why I created today's episode.
To help product-based business owners like you to figure out how to launch a product.
So today, I'm sharing my step by step process to launching a new product, from how to integrate your customers into the product development process to how to pre-promote and generate buzz so that you can have a list of excited customers, ready to buy, even before the product hits your inventory.
And when ready, I've created a printable PDF that you can get for FREE that you can adapt and use to make sure you don't miss a step!
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE world changers just like you.
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- Modern product development is not just done for customers, it's done with customers.
- Generating a pre-launch waitlist is critical to a product's success when launching.
- Ideas on how to promote your new product during the launch day and week.
- The need to measure and review your product launch efforts, no matter how successful or not. You'll never get better if you don't measure it!
- Shopify eCommerce Platform
- Later.com [Instagram Scheduling tool]
- Typeform or Survey Monkey [Survey tools]