Everything is Figureoutable
Whatever your business throws at you, it’s important to remember that “everything is figureoutable”.
Last week, I had the amazing opportunity to travel to New York City for Marie Forleo’s book launch. As a mentor for her B-School program, I got an advanced copy of her book, Everything is Figureoutable, and I want to share my main takeaways with you.
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing some key insights on the mental side of entrepreneurship, including improving your mindset and setting goals that you’ll actually achieve.
For those who may not know, I used to work in the corporate world as a management consultant. Although I am so grateful for that experience, I was inspired by Marie build a life that I love and found purpose in. I hope that the lessons she shares inspires you to follow your own path.
Have a listen to episode 23 from season 2 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- How can you start to find your own purpose?
- If you could pick one goal to focus on, how should you pick?
- What can you do to improve your mindset in your personal life and within your business?
- How can you stop caring so much about what other people think of you?
- How can changing the way you speak make a positive change in your life?