Choosing the Right Email Software
Choosing an email software does not sound like a glamorous topic to talk about. However, email is a critical marketing channel for a business. At Encircled, my sustainable fashion company, half of our revenue is attributed to email marketing.
Nowadays, social media marketing means having to deal with algorithms and facing the risk of not being visible to your potential customers, email marketing is a great channel for 1:1 communication with your target market.
This week, I’m sharing eight key things that you should think about when choosing an email service provider.
Using the right email software can help you boost your sales, build a consistent relationship with your customers, and segment the right groups to create personalized purchase journeys for your subscribers. There may not be one best software for every company, but it’s important that you know what you should be looking for.
Have a listen to episode 28 from season 2 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- Why does your website need to be integrated with your email software?
- What are the different ways that you can segment customers for an email?
- What are they key factors to consider when choosing an email service provider?
- What role does anti-spam laws play in choosing an email software?
- What is the importance of automated emails?