Bring your Brick-and-Mortar Store Online
Being a small business owner is a tough position to be in right now, especially if you previously relied on your brick-and-mortar store or pop-up shops. However, it is not a hopeless time. There are ways for you to take action and shift your strategy to reach your customers online.
Luckily, we have so many resources that allow small businesses to have an online presence, and to build partnerships with one another and with influencers. Although it may be different than the in-person experience you’re used to providing, you can still provide your unique value proposition to your customers online.
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing different strategies to pivot to an online presence and mimic the in-person experience that you’ve previously provided.
If you need some motivation, think about how far you’ve come as an entrepreneur and look at the business that you have built. Having a brick-and-mortar store or doing pop-ups is a huge accomplishment, and you are more than capable of adapting to the current situation. If you try out any of these strategies or want to share your own, message me on my Instagram.
Have a listen to episode 18 from season 3 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- Ways to improve your website to make it user-friendly
- Different strategies to get rid of your winter inventory
- How can you create virtual shopping appointments?
- How can you bring your brick-and-mortar experience online?
- This episode is sponsored by NOISSUE. NoIssue makes customized, sustainable packaging for small brands. Go to noissue.ca and use code BRAVEBOSS for 10% off your order.
- Virtual trunk show inspo from jewelry brand
- Example of a brand filling a need right now: Ten and Co.
- Get a Shopify store with a 90-day FREE trial!
- Get my FREEBIE 5 Ways to 5X your email marketing + Sign-up to be notified for my upcoming email marketing course
- Follow me on Instagram @kristisoomer and @braveandboss