8 Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read
For those of you who don’t know, I absolutely love reading, especially when it comes to business books. I’m a firm believer that there’s always more to learn, and my stacked bookshelves can prove this. As entrepreneurs, it’s super beneficial to hear other people’s insights to apply to your own company and your own life.
If you’re looking for inspiration, wanting to focus your strategy, or rethinking your brand, this episode is for you. I have book recommendations for any business problem that you’re experiencing, from clarifying your brand messaging to aligning priorities within your company to taking responsibility over your own life.
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing the 8 books that I think you should read this year, covering a range of topics including strategy, operations, marketing, and mindset. Plus, listen to the end of the podcast for details on a book giveaway!
So whether you’re a fan of audible or physical books, I hope you decide to pick up a copy of some of my recommendations! Let me know what your favourite business books are too, and let’s keep on learning together.
Have a listen to episode 3 from season 3 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- The books that will help you communicate your brand clearly and develop your fundamental business strategy
- How to make subtle changes in your company to make a system of empowerment within your team
- The books that will help you build a growth mindset
- Everything is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo
- Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis
- The eMyth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- The Pumpkin Plan by Mike Michaelowicz
- This is Marketing by Seth Godin
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- Building a Storybrand by Donald Miller