5 Habits to Build Resilience in Tough Times
At the beginning of the shutdown, I felt unprepared and was overwhelmed by all the changes that were happening. I kept trying to control things that I had no control over, and it took a negative toll on my mental health and it didn’t allow me to be the best leader that I could be for my team and community. This pandemic has had a massive collective impact and so many entrepreneurs have had to deal with tons of changes with regards to their suppliers, customer needs, and other factors affecting their business.
But if you want to build a sustainable business for your community, team, and other stakeholders, there are habits that you can pick up to build strength and keep moving forward. Yes, there are many things that are out of your control, but there are also ways that you can create certainty in your life and your business.
On this week’s episode, I’m sharing five habits that can help you build resilience in times of uncertainty. If you need a motivational push to get you out of a rut, this episode is for you.
Remember to take time for yourself and understand that there is no set definition for productivity at this time. But if you adopt the right habits to take care of yourself and stay motivated, you can achieve your goals, whatever they may be.
Have a listen to episode 22 from season 3 of Brave and Boss: The Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud.
And, don't forget to subscribe-rate-review. It's super easy and helps me to reach MORE creative entrepreneurs just like you!
KEY INSIGHTS FROM THE EPISODE:
- How to set up a morning routine that works for you
- The importance of downtime
- How can you go above and beyond for others during this time?
- This episode is sponsored by NOISSUE. NoIssue makes customized, sustainable packaging for small brands. Go to noissue.ca and use code BRAVEBOSS for 10% off your order.
- Get my FREEBIE 5 Ways to 5X your email marketing + Sign-up to be notified for my upcoming email marketing course
- Follow me on Instagram @kristisoomer and @braveandboss